1. Candidate wishing to avail hostel facility has to fill separate form along with a joint affidavit and anti ragging form signed by the Hosteler and parents with requisite Hostel and Mess fee.
2. In a single room a minimum of 3 Hostelers shall be accommodated, depending on the size of the room.
3. No Hosteler will have the right to occupy a room during vacation. But as a special case permission, he/she may be granted to stay on request, if he/she is doing any educational work / project work / Institute work / Hostel work etc.
4. The information provided by the applicant will be shared with the police station for verification. The society won't be responsible for the wrong information provided by the Candidates.
5. The hostel accommodation is subject to change depending on the availability.
1. All the hostelers of a hostel will compulsorily become a permanent member of the mess.
2. Each hostel mess will run as a co-operative mess by the Hostelers (inmates of the hostel) under the supervision of Mess Supervisor and Wardens.
3. The mess committee will also prepare the monthly menu in advance and display it on the notice board.
4. The audit of the mess account should be done after every semester as per norms.
The mess timings are as follows and the Hostelers should adhere to these timings:
Breakfast 07.00-08.30 am
Lunch 12.00-01.30 pm
Evening Tea 05.30-06.00 pm
Dinner 07.30-08.30 pm
Subject to variations, if hosteller schedules change due to any reason.
While entertaining their guests, the boarders will have to write to the warden for permission. Female visitors are not allowed in the boys' hostel and vice-versa. Admission rights for the guests and the visitors are reserved with the warden.
A List Of Our Sister Concern Institutes Around The Globe.