- Candidate wishing to avail hostel facility has to fill separate form along with a joint affidavit and anti ragging form signed by the Hosteler and parents with requisite Hostel and Mess fee.
- In a single room a minimum of 3 Hostelers shall be accommodated, depending on the size of the room.
- No Hosteler will have the right to occupy a room during vacation. But as a special case permission, he/she may be granted to stay on request, if he/she is doing any educational work / project work / Institute work / Hostel work etc.
- The information provided by the applicant will be shared with the police station for verification. The society won't be responsible for the wrong information provided by the Candidates.
- The hostel accommodation is subject to change depending on the availability.
- All the hostelers of a hostel will compulsorily become a permanent member of the mess.
- Each hostel mess will run as a co-operative mess by the Hostelers (inmates of the hostel) under the supervision of Mess Supervisor and Wardens.
- The mess committee will also prepare the monthly menu in advance and display it on the notice board.
- The audit of the mess account should be done after every semester as per norms.
The mess timings are as follows and the Hostelers should adhere to these timings:
Breakfast 07.00-08.30 am
Lunch 12.00-01.30 pm
Evening Tea 05.30-06.00 pm
Dinner 07.30-08.30 pm
Guests & Visitors
While entertaining their guests, the boarders will have to write to the warden for permission. Female visitors are not allowed in the boys' hostel and vice-versa. Admission rights for the guests and the visitors are reserved with the warden.
Hostel Rules & Regulations
- The allocation of the rooms to the students is subject to their depositing the concerned hostel fees to the Institute.
- The boarders are not allowed to interchange their rooms.
- The warden can shift the students from one room to the other without assigning any reason.
- Extra electrical appliances such as heaters, air conditioner, coolers, reflectors, radio. T.V. etc. are not allowed within the boarding room.
- The roll call time is 9 P.M. when each boarder is to be within the hostel premises.
- Absentees will have to pay a fine of Rs. 500 per day.
- While living in Institute of Aeronautics & Engineering hostel, students will have access to a study table, a cot, a tube light, and bulbs, etc. When the hostellers vacate the room, he/she will leave all the furniture and light fittings as such
- The furniture of one room will not be transferred to the other room by any of the hostelers
- Cooking or boiling of any sort is not allowed inside the hostel rooms.
- Table lamps, lock, and the Institute do not provide the key. The hosteller will arrange these for himself/herself.
- The inmates are required to keep the rooms neat and clean. The sanitary sense ought to have been observed by them.
- During the Institute study hours, the boarders should not remain within their rooms. If found, they may be fined.