Institute Of Aeronautics & Engineering (A unit of the Institute of Management and Technologies) is a registered society under the society act of Madhya Pradesh. The brand and the registered trademark Institute Of Aeronautics & Engineering and the domain www.iaebhopal.edu.in subsequently referred to as ‘The Site.’ Institute Of Aeronautics & Engineering, subsequently referred to as ‘the society company’ or ‘IAE’.
Collection, Storage and Use of Information Related to you.
As part of the registration process on the Site, IAE will collect the following personal information about you: full name, complete address for delivery of material/goods, email address, mobile phone number, other contact details, and the Pin code. The society company does not ask for the documentary or any other proof of the information provided by you. It is assumed that all the information provided by you on the website for registration is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
You may also provide some information through online surveys conducted by IAE. The Site may contain links to other Web sites, and you may visit the website and submit your personally identifiable information on those sites. The society company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which it does not own, manage or control. The company may also obtain your other demographic details viz. your age, gender, occupation, education, etc.
The company may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on the Site. The company uses this information to do internal research on its users' demographics, interests, and behavior to understand better, protect and serve you. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Site. The society company also collects and stores personal information provided by you from time to time on the Site. The society company does not rent, sell or share your personal information and will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. It only collects and uses such information from you that the society company considers necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To fulfill the services you have opted for;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To provide you with the information on promotional offers on products and services offered by the company or its affiliates/associates, that the company believes would be of interest to you.
- Further, you may provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address, etc.) on the Site. Institute Of Aeronautics & Engineering is committed to the safekeeping of all such sensitive data/information at all times. It ensures that such data/information is only divulged to secure sites of approved payment gateways, which are not only digitally encrypted but also provide the highest possible care available under the present technology.
- The society company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
- The society company and the site use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to help analyze the web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. The site offers certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie." It also allows you to enter your password less frequently during a session. Most cookies are "session cookies, and they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits.
- Choices Available Regarding Collection, Use, and Distribution of Information.
- To the extent possible, the company society provides you with the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Site, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the society. Company.
- Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you by following safe practices yourself viz. use of licensed software and applications, use of well-recognized and established anti-virus software, not revealing your account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity on your account.
- To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, the company society has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
- Although the Company society endeavors to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made utilizing the Internet cannot be made secure. By using the Site, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission and/or unauthorized acts of third parties.
01 Jan, 2022