An enriched library is an essential requisite of an Engineering or Technical Institution. The library mirrors the current advancement occurring in the sphere of Technology & Engineering. Along with a great library, Institute of Aeronautics & Engineering also provides audio visual facilities for a better understanding of the subjects. To satiate the need of the students, the Institute has established a library which has a vast accumulation of plenty of authenticated books on various branches of Engineering & Technology.
Rules & Regulations
- The membership of the library is open to all the students enrolled in the Institute of Aeronautics & Engineering if they’ve paid their library fees.
- The students will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of the book caused by him/her, and he/she may be asked to replace it.
- Students desirous of borrowing books from the library must have an identity card issued by the Institute.
- The mutual transfer of the allotted books is not allowed among the borrowers.
- There is a provision of study of the reference book in the Library room itself.
- A fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged for the extra keeping of the book.
- The books will be issued to the students only on allotted time and date.
- No book can be issued twice a month to a student.
- Only one book is issued at a time to a student.
- Reference book will be issued to the student.
- A student can retain a book for 7 days only.